Someplace Else started as a personal blog in 2003. It’s my safe place to reflect, share inspirations and connect with stories across 4 countries in the last 13 years. I write about culture and growing up.
Where am I from? I’ve lived in India, U.K., Germany and visited about 30 countries across the world for business and travel. I’m beginning to believe that I’m destined to move around. I just moved to my fourth country to Ann Arbor, Michigan in the United States.
Collaborative ideas: I enjoy collaborating and creating new things with interesting people and brands. If you’d like to connect on a story, do not hesitate to reach me.
Causes: I support Millennium India Education Foundation, a non-profit that works on building awareness in the education and health for young children in India. I’m also interested in research/ work for equal opportunities across genders.
- 2016: Digital Strategy Director, Crain Media Inc. (Detroit)
- 2015: Founder, Brandanew (Ann Arbor)
- 2014: Head of Content Marketing, Experteer (Munich)
- 2013: SEO/Brand Strategist, Rocket Internet (Munich)
- 2007: Sr. Hitech Specialist, McKinsey (Gurgaon)
- 2005: Software engineer, ICT4D researcher
- 2012-2014: MBA (Thesis: Content Marketing For Small Businesses), Hochschule Pforzheim, Germany, Beta Gamma Sigma graduate
- 2006-2007: M.S. (Thesis: City Wide Wi-Fi Networks), University of Strathclyde, U.K.
- 2000-2004: B.E. (Thesis: Multicast Video Conferencing), College of Engineering, Pune, India