Then, I just read a tweet from Shruti: “around this time, 2 years ago” and since I do maintain a record inadvertently (in the cloud) I was yearning to find the cool stuff I was doing this day, 2 years ago, with the all my space. So well,
- I wrote to a professor in Australia asking if I could enroll for his creative writing class, I was also talking to a publisher to have my play printed. I could still do the former and I dread the later (thank God, I didn’t)
- Papa sent me “a gem of an article” from the first woman to work in a Telco ( Tata motors) factory. He always alleviates my engineering degree to another level.
- I told the world about the goodness of the Delhi Half marathon. The photo is me this year!
- I tried finding out how I could go for the Tata Jagriti Yatra! [ There’s hardly been a day, that I do not day-dream travel]
- Rahul Khanna replied to my tweet! I was so kicked hehe!
Sometimes I feel nothing has changed, I could still see myself doing the same sort of shit, and yet, I feel so much more travelled.